Tuesday, April 11, 2006

so...

so it has been quiet a while since I updated. I didn't think anyone read this anymore. Well the Month of Feb was hard because of the stresses from last year. Spring break was awesome in March. I am so glad that I got to drive out to Michigan with Abby and pick up Sues and meet her friends. April has started out really hard. It has been a tring month. I know that it has been one year since my grandma passed away. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year. I just hope that I will be able to get through this semester. It is so hard to consintrate on doing everything that I wanted to do. It has been hard to find time to do everything. I know I have had time before this week to work on my term paper, and even before last week. But have I had the ambition to do it? No. Why? Good question. Write me back so I know who reads this and know how specific I should get.

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it. Even when you don't post for 3 months at a time. ;)

-Mary

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca! I check in on your blog once in a while. I'd say, if maintaining a blog feels like a lot of work, don't keep posting, but if you feel like it's a good way to vent or express yourself, then go ahead and keep writing. :) It's a good way to keep in touch with people.

-Lizard

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Susan K. said...

I check your blog for updates pretty regularly. =) Because since I am so bad about calling people, I like to try and keep track of them through blogs.
Love ya Bexa!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Cookie Queen said...

I read it too! I agree with Lizard... if it is too much to worry about don't stress out about updating. But, I do like to keep up on whats going on in other peoples lives and blogs are a great way! I hope this month goes well and you get the ambition to work on your paper!
---Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home