Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Snow

We got some snow today. It is Oct. 10th and we got snow.. everyone does not think that it should be snowing right now. I think it should, but as long as it does not stay. And a plane hit a 50 foot story building in New York. Why did he hit a building? Why did he not realize he was flying so low? Oh well.. things happen I guess... as long as it is not Sept 11 again.

What else is new? Well I joined Alpha Phi Omega. It is a national co-ed service frauternity. Go me? Umm what else. I have to talk to my parents about someting and am not sure how to bring it up. And I have to give a talk in 2 weeks, well less then 2 weeks but I have not even started it yet... well I better get going.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Susan K. said...

Snow already?!? Nuts.

I know someone at Hope who is in that frarority. He really enjoys it; I think it is your type of thing. I hope you have fun with it, let me know how it goes!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I thought it should be snowing. :) I wish it would stick and then get warm outside.

Good luck with the telling the parents whatever it is you have to tell them. :-/ *hug*

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Susan K. said...

2 more days... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home