Thursday, December 21, 2006

Purpose

So yesterday I went up to the Cities to spend time with my Sus and Mary.. I miss both of them dearly. Today I worked on my day off of work which sucked but good money. Tonight haveter work, I talked with my roommate Michele, we had a good conversation. I miss good conversations. We cut it short so she could go to bed. Which I need to do also.

On another note, I am glad that this semester is over. I got my grades today and I got 2 A's, 2 B's and a C. That helped my GPA, which will hopefully get me into Professional Ed. Well I think I am going to head to bed. It is only 12:45, but I have had 2 good conversations tonight and that tires me out.

Good night World!



Here are some quotes.

It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is.
-Hermann Hesse

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience [dreams]: this is the ideal life.
–Mark Twain

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.
–Plato

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Susan K. said...

Luv ya Bex. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home